Use, create & maintain CaseWare Financials templates
Fees*: $990 + tax
* Please note that course fees are on a per person basis. If you wish to project the training to multiple participants, each participant must be separately registered.
This online course provides 16 hours of instruction by a CaseWare Authorized trainer. It is designed to provide owners of the ASPE or IFRS Financials templates with the knowledge necessary to implement the unique formatting and reporting requirements for their organizations. The seminar also provides guidance on creating, managing and updating content within the solution.
Note: This training meets 4 times (dates & times above). Attendees are expected to attend all 4 sessions.
Topics covered include:
- Customizing Settings
- Customizing Financial Options
- Customizing Formatting
- Customizing the “Look”
- Customizing Knowledge Libraries
- Administration including Repackaging & Distribution
- Must have CaseWare Working Papers 2017 or later installed with a valid license on a computer with internet access.
- Must have a CaseWare Financials v10.25 or higher installed - Any GAAP/IFRS and US/Canada variant is acceptable.
View training system requirements here.
- Completion of the Fundamentals of Working Papers course
- At least two years of using Working Papers (recommended)
Upon confirmation of your registration you will have access to the course materials to download.
All course materials are copyrighted and are for the express use of our course participants. No reproduction or re-transmission is allowed.
We will record this course and provide attendees access to this recording for 90 days after the session.
Upon completion of registration and payment, the registrant has immediate access to proprietary materials related to their training. Due to the confidential and proprietary nature of this material, refunds will not be granted. In the case of an inability to attend, transfer of the registration to an alternate date will be subject to the following penalties:
More than 4 weeks before course commencement: No penalty
Less than 4 weeks before course commencement: 50%
Less than 2 weeks before course commencement: 100%